Updates and Changes in Income Tax (Live Webinar)
17 March 2021, Wednesday
Online Classroom in or outside of Singapore
Accredited tax professionals enjoy members' rate!
Please click here
for more details and here
for the registration form.
Please refer to organiser’s webpage here.
The purpose of this programme is to familiarise participants with the recent amendments in Income Tax and their objectives.
- Budget 2021, 2020 and 2019
- Covid-19 and Income tax implications
- Tax implications on Research and Development
- Income tax treatment on Digital Tokens
- Income Tax treatment on the adoption of FRS 109 – Financial Instruments
- Income Tax treatment on adoption of FRS 115 – Revenue from Contracts with Customers
- Income Tax treatment on adoption of FRS 116 – Leases
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Changes in Objections and Appeal Processes
- Land Intensification Allowances
- Providing certainty of non-taxation of companies’ gains on disposal of equity investments
- IRAS Voluntary Disclosure Program
- Updates on Transfer Pricing Guidelines
- Updates on Capital Allowances
- Updates on Withholding Tax
- Updates on Tax Treatment on Foreign Sourced Income
- Advance Ruling System
- Deduction of Statutory and Regulatory Expenses
- Latest updates from IRAS – IRAS Circulars and Other Publications
About the Presenter(s)/ Trainer(s)
Ms A. GeethaCA (Singapore) with Certificate for Practice, MBA (Investment and Finance)
Geetha is the founder partner of a Certified Public Accounting Firm. She has more than 20 years of experience in handling Singapore Tax issues and cross border tax issues.
She regularly trains and updates practising and non-practising CAs and the general public in related field on Singapore Income Tax. She has also lectured on the Singapore Income Tax and Planning for ACCA students and students aspiring to be Chartered Financial Planners (CFP).
She has authored revision kits for tax students and also acted as an appointed examiner for an Advanced Tax Paper.
Upcoming Events You May Also Be Interested In