In the 2021 Budget Statement, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Finance Heng Swee Keat announced measures to enable firms and workers to transform and emerge stronger from the pandemic. In addition to targeted measures supporting the hardest hit industries, enhanced measures have also been announced to support businesses to innovate, transform, source capital and thrive in the new normal.
Join us as we walk through the key highlights of Budget 2021 and elaborate on the proposed changes to the GST, followed by a fireside chat bringing together an economist, a business advisor and a tax advisor to deliberate on some of the key proposals and the impact on businesses.
Budget highlights and continuing support measures for businesses
- Chua Hwee Theng, Tax Director, RSM
Upcoming changes on GST
- Richard Ong, GST Partner, RSM
Fireside chat on Singapore Budget 2021
- Selena Ling, Head of Treasury Research & Strategy, OCBC Bank
- Tay Woon Teck, Business Consulting Partner, RSM
- William Chua, Tax Partner, RSM