Income Tax Implications and Tax Planning for Individuals (Live Webinar)
17 June 2021, Thursday
Online Classroom in or outside of Singapore
Please click here
for more details and here
for the registration form.Accredited tax professionals enjoy members' rate!
Please refer to organiser’s webpage here.
The purpose of this programme is to familiarise participants with a better understanding on the income tax treatment and tax planning for individuals.
- Year of Assessment and Basis Period
- Tax Residence for employees
- Tax Residence for Directors
- Updates on Residence Status due to Covid-19
- Income tax implications for Resident and Non Resident
- Types of Employment Income including:
- Directors’ remuneration and Fees
- Stock Option ( Brief Discussion)
- Retirement and Retrenchment Benefits
- Interest free or subsidized loans to employees and directors
- Benefits in Kind
- Issues related to IR8A
- Issues related to IR21
- Dual Employment
- Area Representative
- Not Ordinarily Resident
- Reliefs and Rebates
- Double Tax Agreement and Individual Tax
- Tax Planning for Individuals
- Latest updates from IRAS
About the Presenter(s)/ Trainer(s)
Ms A. GeethaCA (Singapore) with Certificate for Practice, MBA (Investment and Finance)
Geetha is the founder partner of a Certified Public Accounting Firm. She has more than 20 years of experience in handling Singapore Tax issues and cross border tax issues.
She regularly trains and updates practising and non-practising CAs and the general public in related field on Singapore Income Tax. She has also lectured on the Singapore Income Tax and Planning for ACCA students and students aspiring to be Chartered Financial Planners (CFP).
She has authored revision kits for tax students and also acted as an appointed examiner for an Advanced Tax Paper.
Upcoming Events You May Also Be Interested In