KPMG Singapore Budget 2021 Webinar
26 February 2021, Friday
Please click here
for more details and here
Please refer to organiser’s webpage here.
Following a series of measures to preserve businesses and livelihoods last year, all eyes are on how Budget 2021 can drive our nation forward. For key finance and accounting professionals, how will Budget 2021 affect the way you plan and execute your company’s vision moving on?
Join us at the ‘KPMG Singapore Budget 2021 Webinar’ as we review the highlights from Budget 2021 that are relevant and insightful to your area of expertise.
This in-depth session will begin with a macro-economic review, followed by expert analyses of Budget 2021 to help you:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the key Budget initiatives as well as opportunities that may not have been addressed.
- Identify opportunities from Budget 2021, introduce more initiatives and take the necessary actions to help your company transform and grow.
- Stay ahead of the latest developments such as tax challenges arising from BEPS 2.0 for businesses in Singapore.
This webinar is complimentary, although early registration is recommended.
- Welcome Address by Ajay Kumar Sanganeria, Head of Tax, KPMG in Singapore
- Economic Outlook by Selena Ling, Chief Economist & Head of Treasury Research & Strategy, Global Treasury, OCBC Bank
- Budget 2021 insights by KPMG Tax Partners
- Understanding BEPS 2.0 and its impact in Singapore
- Closing Remarks by Ajay Kumar Sanganeria
- Webinar concludes
Upcoming Events You May Also Be Interested In