GST: Operations, Accounting, Administration and Returns (Live Webinar)
03 December 2021, Friday
Online Classroom in or outside of Singapore
Please click here
for more details and here
for the registration form.Accredited tax professionals enjoy members' rate!
Please refer to organiser’s webpage here.
This 1 day programme will address the following:
• Understanding the concepts of the Goods & Services Tax (GST), its rules and regulations.
• Administering the registered entity’s compliance with the various rules and regulations.
• Accounting for GST and completing the periodic GST returns for submission to the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore.
• Maintaining accounting and other related records to ensure compliance with the GST rules and regulations.
- Concepts of Goods & Services Tax
- GST Rules & Regulations
- Timing of Supply
- Administration of GST
- Accounting for GST
- GST on Imported Services – Reverse Charge and Overseas Vendor System
- Completing GST forms and returns
- Inter Co Billing & Recovery of Expenses
- Partial Exempt Trades and Input Tax Recovery
- Types Of GST Registration
- Transfer of Going Concern
- GST on Fringe Benefits to employees
- Bad Debts Relief
- Record keeping requirements
- Documents to be maintained for exports
- GST on Imports & Schemes to defer
- Procedures for pre-registration input tax claims
- Common Errors on filling GST Forms
- GST & E-Commerce
- Zero-rated services (including updates)
- GST for cash transactions
- GST Advance Ruling System
- GST: Assisted Compliance Assurance Programme (ACAP) and Assisted Self-Help Kit (ASK)
- Update on GST circulars from IRAS
About the Presenter(s)/ Trainer(s)
Ms A. GeethaCA (Singapore) with Certificate for Practice, MBA (Investment and Finance)
Geetha is the founder partner of a Certified Public Accounting Firm. She has more than 20 years of experience in handling Singapore Tax issues and cross border tax issues.
She regularly trains and updates practising and non-practising CAs and the general public in related field on Singapore Income Tax. She has also lectured on the Singapore Income Tax and Planning for ACCA students and students aspiring to be Chartered Financial Planners (CFP).
She has authored revision kits for tax students and also acted as an appointed examiner for an Advanced Tax Paper.
Upcoming Events You May Also Be Interested In