Covering An Array of Tax Topics and Issues
From common tax issues to the intricacies of tax and transfer pricing, SIATP’s (now referred to as SCTP) past tax events, be it SCTP’s Tax Excellence Decoded series or the S.U.R.E.* series on the tax authority’s e-Tax guides, cover not only tax concepts and the application of tax, but also the practical tax implications to businesses. In addition, the Tax Peek networking series facilitates tax professionals’ career advancement, rounding off the tax body’s holistic approach towards tax excellence.
All these events have remained popular over the years and it is not by chance. Each tax event is carefully designed in close collaboration with the facilitator(s), who are well established in their areas of expertise and have a passion for tax. Active audience participation is strongly encouraged too.
Together, the profession scales to even greater heights. Success begets success. Scroll on down for the past events and see you soon at an upcoming event!
- Transfer Pricing Issues to Note before FY 2020 Closing
- Revving Up for Individual Tax Season
- National Tax Competition 2021
- Get Updated on GST TP Adjustments & MTF
- Dissecting OECD’s Guidance on TP Implications
- The Line between Tax Planning vs Tax Avoidance
- Tax Keys: Transfer Pricing Keynotes Before Closing FY2020
- Zero In on Missing Trader Fraud in Singapore
- Automate IRAS Filings with AI Power
- The Key to Managing TP for Financial Transactions and Loans
- Automate ACRA and IRAS Filings
- 8 Tips in 80 Minutes: Managing TP in Financial Transactions and Loans
- Be at the Helm of Tax Compliance
- LIBOR Transition: Tax Implications for Singapore
- Get Real, Get Practical with GST
- GST and the Explosion of the Digital Economy
- Emerging from the COVID bunker: Mad Tax or the Sound of Music?
- In the Open: Individual Tax Matters Amidst Closed Borders
- Dealing with Losses and other TP Issues Amidst COVID-19
- Managing Tax Controversy and Tax Cases in the New Norm
- Zoom In on Services Transactions
- Practical GST Considerations Amidst COVID-19
- Thrills and Spills of Transfer Pricing in Commodities
- Tax Evasion: Recent Changes in the Sentencing Regime
- Tax Arrests and More
- National Tax Competition by Nanyang Technological University Business School
- Be Cool and Clear on the CPF Act
*S.U.R.E. is a series that seeks clarity, boosts understanding, reaffirms one’s knowledge and enriches the tax profession as a whole. It offers priority access to accredited tax professionals to gain greater clarity and understanding of key e-tax guides published by the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore and the opportunity to reaffirm their understanding of the topic.